This device receives the radio signals from our door contacts and motion sensors, and converts them into network data for use by compatible hub products.
With Virage motion sensors and door contacts, the VirageBridge makes it possible to monitor the state of your windows and doors, or detect movement anywhere in your home, all without having to run any wires.
The VirageBridge connects to a standard USB power supply (included), and your WiFi network. Note that every home is different, and depending on size, building materials and other characteristics you may need more than one VirageBridge to consistently receive signals from all of your sensors.
- Works with 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz WiFi
- Easy web-based setup using your smartphone or computer
- All local processing – no internet connection or cloud account required
- No limit on the number of sensors you can attach
- Interfaces with several popular hub solutions:
- Home Assistant
- Requires a compatible hub installation
Check out the Virage knowledge base for more information on how to integrate the VirageBridge with your hub.